Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jing

Something I discovered at work this week is a program called Jing. Somebody may have already found it, but for me it was a great discovery. This program is free and it makes taking screen shots fast and easy and you can edit and save them just as easily. I have used it a lot already in my work and for my assignments just this week in this class and I'm sure I will use it plenty in the future. In the classroom it would be a great tool because you can use it to take screen shots to show students how to do things online without having to explain it in writing, but you can do it so quickly that it's great. Also, you can teach students how to do it so that they can do instructional projects or other things where they can take screen shots and edit them with arrows and other things. This is really a great resource. In fact, I'm so excited about it, I'm going to take a screen shot of this blog post and post it right... here.Pretty sweet, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Becky see today's voicethread! Really funny that you discovered Jing the same week I talked about it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete