Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Google Reader Tutorial

Ever since I started looking up tutorials for Mindmeister and my final project, I have found a few others for things that we learned earlier and that I may have been struggling with. Searching for tutorials on Google is a great way to learn how to do things, but more importantly, learn new things that you might not have realized were there before in the program. This particular tutorial that I found is really useful in explaining how to use Google Reader. I was interested in this because when I got a Google reader account or whatever early in the semester, I thought it seemed really useful but wasn't really sure how to best use it. It was easy enough to figure out but there are so many other features that I didn't know about the first time I went through. So, that is where the tutorials come in handy. For instance, this tutorial teaches you how to subscribe to newspapers, which I didn't know you could do, but that I would be interested in. I think looking up tutorials for new programs will be something I do in the future when I have classes of my own so that I can master them to the best of my ability and be able to teach my students how to use as many features as possible so that they will understand the usefullness of certain programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment