Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mindmeister Blog

I discovered while I was browsing through the Mindmeister website and trying to familiarize myself with its content, that there is a Mindmeister blog where they share new information about Mindmeister as it comes up. While I only have the free version and so not a lot of the upgrades and promotional things matter to me, unless I become attached and in the future decide to sign up for an account, there are still a lot of useful things on there. They put updates on when the program will be going through changes and so will be down, there is one blog about someone that works with Mindmeister and his experiences with the program. There are also other posts that are more helpful to me, such as the blog entitled, "Online guide to mind map drawing services." This is a great resource and I've added it to my blog list so that I can get updates when they come and will know of any new features or things like that as I learn about his new technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment