Saturday, September 12, 2009

Google Reader

Here is my screen shot. I hope it's big enough. If not, I can email you one.

The social networks I chose to join were Facebook and Twitter. I chose Facebook because I already know how to use it and I like it and I chose Twitter because it's probably the most widely used besides Facebook. I'm still trying to get the hang of it though.

For my resources that I subscribed to, I chose The Edublogger because I read some of posts and found them very interesting. I also added a blog that I searched for and found about Secondary Education that I thought would be interesting and useful. I added the blog for this class so that I could easily access it in yet another way. I added two of the best English blogs that I could find because I found some of the posts to be interesting and useful as well.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Could you do one more thing and just post the links to the blogs you subscribed to? That way we can check them out too (I'm always looking for good resources).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Links can now be found on my Diigo account.

    ReplyDelete