Monday, September 7, 2009

Welcome to My Blog :)

I added some gadgets on the side:
1) one of my favorite scriptures because good scriptures always put me in a good mood, so hopefully they will do the same for you :)
2) a picture I took while I was running Stewart Falls one night. I love this picture because it reminds me of the great run I had but also because I think Stewart Falls is beautiful and the mountains here in Utah have a way of making me extremely happy so why not put a little bit of that happiness on my blog?
3) a box for links that I like and want to share with others. I will add links to useful educational websites etc. as the semester continues hopefully but for right now, I just added one of my favorite SNL skits called "Immigrant Tale." Something else you might like to know about me, I love to laugh and SNL is great at making me. :)
4) My Blog List where I will eventually put all my group members blogs
5) a link to my profile so you can learn even MORE about me. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment